One of my favorite activities from my craft party was the Sharpie mugs. These mugs are a great way to show your creative side. If you’re not so creative, it’s okay! You can just write something cute or clever. One of my favorites is “I drink coffee for your protection!” HAHA!
Anyway, in about 30 minutes, you’ll have your own custom mug. So, here’s what you’ll need:
- Sharpie marker (I bought a pack of 4 for $2 at Staples)
- a ceramic mug ($1 from the Dollar Tree)
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Design your mug. Just be careful because it is permanent. There are no do overs 🙂
- Once you’re satisfied with your design, bake your mug for 30 minutes.
- Allow your mug to cool.
- Use your mug for your favorite coffee or tea!
I threw this Milk Mustache baby shower for my best fried back in August. There were two showers that I couldn’t decide between: got milk and mustache. I decided to combine them together. The color scheme was black, white, and of course blue!
Peace, Love, and Parties!