Spring is almost here and I’ve already started my spring cleaning! I found a bunch of old t-shirts in a box. I’m a
hoarder crafter and it just wouldn’t be right to throw those shirts away. I
Here’s what you’ll need:
- a t-shirt (old and wrinkled is just fine) – just not a cotton shirt. See that black shirt? Yeah, it didn’t work. lol
- Cut off the top and bottom of the t-shirt.
- Cut the shirt into strips. It’s okay if your strips are not perfect.
- Pull the strips so that they curl.
- Take an extra piece of the shirt and tie it around the strips. This will create your necklace.
- To create the scarf, tie one end of the necklace into a knot.
- To create the headband, using the scraf, place it on your head and tie it snuggly.
Making this necklace/scarf/headband was so easy. It took less than 10 minutes. What an inexpensive way to add some accessories to your wardrobe. I spent $0 to make this!