Hey…doesn’t that picture look familiar? Lol. A good crafter makes use of what she has! Anyway, I love this Valentine because it gives you the element of surprise. Just give your sweetie a coin and let them uncover your surprise message/photo. Wouldn’t it be super sweet if someone used this valentine as a proposal?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- glossy picture
- black acrylic paint
- masking tape
- hand soap
- paint brush
- Place masking tape around the edges of your photo (to mimic a polaroid) and tape to a piece of paper.
- Mix the arcylic paint with the hand soap (2 parts paint/1 part soap)
- Paint the photo. Let it dry about an hour.
- Paint another layer of the paint/soap mixture. Let it dry completely.
- Remove tape and write “Scratch Me!” at the bottom of the photo.
- Give your sweetie a coin and scratch off!