On my quest to find creative Valentine’s food, I found this awesome recipe for mini cheesecake bites. Can you say delicious? They were so yummy. I couldn’t eat just one! It was more like 5!
You have to try this recipe!
Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- 1 8 oz Package of Low Fat Cream Cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 2 graham crackers
- 1 tbsp softened butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line mini-muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In a mixer cream together cream cheese and sugar.
- Add lemon juice and egg.
- Mix until well-blended.
- In a sandwich bag, crush graham crackers.
- Add butter in small increments until mixture is sticky.
- Spoon graham cracker mixture into the bottom of muffin tins.
- Top with cheese mixture.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes.
- While cheesecakes are baking slice strawberries in half and cut a “v” in the top to create heart shape.
- Immediately after removing cheesecakes from oven, press strawberry hearts into the top of each cake.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.